The English Specialist plays an essential teaching role an individual campus under the guidance of his/her Campus Principal and the Deputy Head of the English Department. The English Specialist is responsible for direct implementation and instruction of the Etonkids English Curriculum to his/her assigned classroom and students (either ages 0-2.5 or 2.5-6). On all classroom issues, the English Specialist will report directly to his/her Lead Montessori Teacher and develop a team-oriented environment with his/her classroom teaching team.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum 1+ years in ELL early childhood education experience (preschool preferred)
- TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification
- 0-3 or 3-6 Montessori Certification (preferred)
- Proven communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Proven experience in the field of preschool or early childhood education.
- See degree requirements above.
- Knowledge of early childhood instructional strategies.
- Team-player, effective communicator with a positive attitude.
- Flexible to the demands of working in an academic environment.
To Apply For English Specialist Jobs in Beijing Visit JobsMicro.